• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Teeny Tiny Thor.

SkyeYvonne

I posted a few months ago that I was concerned about my Thor's growth. She's still very, very small for her age (I think, anyways. I feel as though she should be MUCH bigger), but I wanted to give an update saying that she's finally packing on the grams! Last time I mentioned her size here, I believe she hadn't broken a hundred grams yet.

I've had Thor for 8 months and she couldn't have been but a couple of weeks old when I got her. She is now 20 1/2 inches long and 248 grams. She's my tiny little dinosaur that loves taking a bite out of my fingers whenever she gets the chance. Lol.

Here's her from a fun fall photoshoot I did for one of my photography assignments:

Attachments

• tumblr_nc4jw0UwBj1r13gyuo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nc4jw0UwBj1r13gyuo1_1280.jpg
    267.1 KB · Views: 52

SkyeYvonne

Hmm still seems pretty small for 8 months. Weird.
That's what I thought, too. : / But I keep talking with the breeder and he said she's just a slow grower and that so long as she's eating and acting normally then I don't need to be too concerned. I'm getting her in to my vet soon though just to be sure she's okay.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam