• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Suddenly agressive??

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Absolutely, to what Roadkill and Rodney say. These ain't trained seals.

BlakeYerian111

My female black and white has always been very mellow and sweet. She is coming up on two years old now. The other day I had her out while I was preparing her food and I went to pick her up and she latched onto my thumb. She claimed down and did not want to let go. She bit right through my nail, and kept biting down harder till I finally got her off. I fed her and put her in her enclosure for the night, but she still seemed restless jumping at the walls of the enclosure. She hasn't acted like this before and I'm concerned about her and wondering why the change of attitude. Any help would be appreciated!
I got bit by mine on the foot and he is around 2 years he hasn't done this before and he has always been a baby what's wrong

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980