• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Selling My Tegu

Korey Campbell

I'm looking to sell my B&W Argentine Tegu. I have a baby on the way within the month. And I'm worried I won't have time for her anymore.

Attachments

• IMG_20170518_104652754.jpg
    IMG_20170518_104652754.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 243

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'm looking to sell my B&W Argentine Tegu. I have a baby on the way within the month. And I'm worried I won't have time for her anymore.
Good luck Korey with both the new bambino and in rehoming your tegu Maybe provide a few background details, such as sex and age and where from, how long you've had it, etc. to help inform potential adopters.

Jshea23

I'm interested, looking for price and age and sex details. Also with or without enclosure and where are you located?

Give it up for adoption. Why try to make money? Bad enough you giving up on your Tegu and worst you selling it.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced