• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Rockabirdie Reptiles

aambumann

Hi, does anyone know anything about Rockabirdie Reptiles? I have seen 2 posts one good, one not so good, that is only 50%, need more info to make decision on purchase. Thanks.

aambumann

Thanks Josh, I did see that. I also saw the good guy post from Feb. 2013. I know things can go wrong when dealing with reptiles, that is why I was hoping to get a broader view of of Rockabirdie's track record.

mfbreland

Absolutely horrible business. Sold me a yellow uro at the LA show as captive bred. It rapidly declined to death within a few weeks (my female was under my care 5 years before rehoming after this). Look on his site and they were listed as WC. Talked to local breeders sharing my experience and was met with more horror stories. One from a really good breeder who shared the same experience with a African house snake. 90% or more of their stock is WC and i don't believe he treats or quarantines any animals. He's directly contributing to the downfall of of wild populations in many beautiful species and its really sad. He's made friends with the facebook admins so people that share bad experiences don't get posted and i was removed for commenting on his posts of wild caught animals. Super shady character.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny