• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Reputable Blue Breeders???

snibborsirk

looking to get a pair of Blues now that my wife is cool with tegus! What are the best blue breeders out there? Don't mind if they are a small operation, just wanting good quality tegus and would ideally like them to sex their small blues. Thanks in advance for the input.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I've heard positive things about Ty Parks, but no firsthand experience. I would check him out.

Hectorshabitat.com is amazing, great guy!!!

I wouldn't even take free animals from Underground, guy is a conartist and Inbreeds horribly. Spent 5 years in prison for smuggling endangered turtles, just because he has lots of YouTube videos does not make him good!

snibborsirk

Found a beautiful female blue/Chacoan cross just an hour away from me...so who wants to send me a couple hundred dollars??!! Hoping to sell one of my males quickly to justify buying the female. It's amazing how two children make money disappear!

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Buddy, you ain't kiddin'!

I hope one of your males goes quickly to a good keeper.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam