• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Recommendations?

Kota

Hello everyone. I've been researching tegus both the bad things and the good things. First I would like to know if a tegu is what I'm looking for. I want a nice sized reptile around 3 or 4 feet but not too much bigger. I want something I can handle well. I want to give it affection and maybe get some back or at least acknowledgement of the love. I want something I can raise as a baby and we can both grow together and bond. I also would like something with personality I don't want boring.
Then if this does sound right for me what would be a good tegu to go with a more easily tamed one and of the smaller variety would be nice.

JimB

Here's an example of what I'm looking forward to ... or at least dreaming about. (Not the cleaning up of course! LOL) Yup, I think you want a Tegu. ;)

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Some become friendlier than others, but I have yet to see a perpetually defensive one, not including ones that have been mistreated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602