• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New Tegu

TeguMan

My tegu has arrived. Can't wait to put him in his bigger enclosure this week. Happy little tegu. Dont know the sex yet and haven't picked a name. Super excited.

Attachments

• Message_1488072862874.jpg
    Message_1488072862874.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 17

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Nice going. Will take about one week to settle in to new digs. Also, might want to go under for brumation still. Don't sweat it. Provide water, a mid-upper 70s F hide, 119-115F basking site and 12/12 hr day/night light.

Keep posting.

TeguMan

Yeah he checked out his 55 gallon tank walk around once and dug havent seen him for about 5 hours. Lol my new enclosure will be here next Friday or sat. Cant wait for him to have a huge space.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yeah he checked out his 55 gallon tank walk around once and dug havent seen him for about 5 hours. Lol my new enclosure will be here next Friday or sat. Cant wait for him to have a huge space.
Once active spring-fall, you'll see how much he benefits from a large enclosure.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam