• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Need some input

Shannon1980

Ok I'm new to this forum so there for not for sure if I'm doing this right. But any way I recently started working at a pet store which they have a tegu there for years everybody was terrified of. Me being me I did my research and was determined to get it out and work with it and started feeding it a proper diet . Well to say the least I am the only person he has not charged at. I talked to my husband and after we get his new cage built he will be coming home with me so I can work with him more. Now are my question I have read that there is no way to tell how old he is!! Is this true ? And secondly he is pretty big I will try to post pictures maybe tomorrow when I'm at work but can I put another one in with him down the road?

Shannon1980

image.jpeg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced