• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Need help with my new baby tegu

Siberianbu

Hi everyone , im from viet nam and there is not vet for reptiles here . I just buy a baby tegu from a local petshop , super active , go super hype if see the food , jump like a kangaroo to catch crickets , everything seems to be perfect . Then he has bitten by his cagemate ( 2 others at the petshop ) by mistake with the crickets , it was bleeding but the wound heal so fast . The problem is when i take him home , the leg was bitten was find but his front leg seems to develop MBD or something a lil bit swollen . This can only be seen when he have space and walk slow . Thats when i see that the front is moving a lil bit different than others , is look like he stretch that leg horizon everytime he move . He still eating very very good . Question is , can he be recover ? Is this due to lack of uv , calcium ? If i provide him everything carefully , should he be heal ? It not twitchin but it moving like is swollen or hurt . Sorry for my bad english everyone . Super thanks to all u guys !

Attachments

• IMG_5306.JPG
    IMG_5306.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_5307.JPG
    IMG_5307.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_5308.JPG
    IMG_5308.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_5309.JPG
    IMG_5309.JPG
    605.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_5311.JPG
    IMG_5311.JPG
    810.7 KB · Views: 8

Siberianbu

Here are some videos . Check the front leg . Back leg was bitten bleed but then heal in 5 mins later , alil bit twitch at that moment than gone

Siberianbu

Please if anyone can help me ? If i post to wrong section please move it ? Everything in the setup is temporary for videos . Thanks guys

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam