• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My new male Blue!!!

BigJay8232

I actually found him on Craiglist here in St. Louis. But as it turns out he was produced by a local breeder that I am friends with on Facebook, lol.

That particular breeder had a run of financial problems and wound up selling his Tegu Collection. He has since contacted me about the possibility of purchasing one of Denver's offspring should the pairing I have planned for this spring be successful.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421937098061.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421937098061.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 65

BigJay8232

Actually, my good friend has a beautiful 4 year old female Red. We are thinking of making some Red x Blue Cross Tegu Babies

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Jay- Denver's a knockout. Congrats big time. Forget red, how about paring with another high white?? I got it! The Snow White morph!!

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced