• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Meat for Tegu

Kay

I've been pricing meats just to see who has the best prices and trying to see how much feeding really might cost me. So just sharing that I went to an International Market and they had a wide selection of meats that were pretty cheap. I got 2lbs of sliced chicken breast and 2lbs of hearts for $1.79. I thought that was pretty good. I foot to look for ground turkey of course.
I also found frog legs but I forgot the price...they were 2.57 at Food Lion for 2 of them (.55lb)

Zyn

To add to pickles post. My family owns a good bit of land. We have a nice stream near my own house
And family has multiple ponds. Sev loves some minnows, crayfish, small bullfrogs, bluegill, and what not all caught and frozen to kill paracites of course.

Yogamum

To add to pickles post. My family owns a good bit of land. We have a nice stream near my own house
And family has multiple ponds. Sev loves some minnows, crayfish, small bullfrogs, bluegill, and what not all caught and frozen to kill paracites of course.

You freeze everything first then thaw ?

Pickle

thus far my system of grinding up entire squirrels minus the hide with my fresh chicken hearts and livers freezing in portions has worked very well!! she loves it! probably way better for her too then anything you will find at the store

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced