• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Mazuri insectivore diet

jtrux

5 Year Member
I recently had the opportunity to try out Mazuri's insectivore diet. I currently feed their tortoise diet to my tegu regularly so I looked forward to trying out another one of their products. My tegu is approx. 36" so already pretty good sized but when offered the bowl of small pellets he readily chowed down. I do wish the product was offered in a larger pellet because he was difficult of him to eat at his size. The second time I offered it, I mixed it with tortoise diet in little balls and he was able to consume it easier.

I have a hatchling red tegu arriving tomorrow and I look forward to sampling this with her as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602