• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Looking for a shop or breeder along 95 South...VA to FL

Kay

Hello All,
I will be driving down to Port Canaveral FL in two weeks. I was thinking about ordering a Tegu but I have read many bad reviews about shipping. Just wondering if anyone knows of a shop or breeder somewhere no far off 95. I will be coming from Virginia so anywhere in between works too. Thanks!

tupinambisaurus

5 Year Member
Hello All,
I will be driving down to Port Canaveral FL in two weeks. I was thinking about ordering a Tegu but I have read many bad reviews about shipping. Just wondering if anyone knows of a shop or breeder somewhere no far off 95. I will be coming from Virginia so anywhere in between works too. Thanks!

Hi , I'm a breeder who lives in Va and I live within 20 minutes from I 95

Kay

Hi! Great not too far. I am in Richmond often. Do you have black & white Argentine Tegus? I'd like a male that has recently hatched and Id be looking to get him after July 16th. Thanks!

tupinambisaurus

5 Year Member
Hi! Great not too far. I am in Richmond often. Do you have black & white Argentine Tegus? I'd like a male that has recently hatched and Id be looking to get him after July 16th. Thanks!

Hi Kay ,
Yes to all of the above . These are yearlings and I also expect more young to hatch in August .
The yearlings are as described in my Ad - Baby black and white Tegus for sale here on tegu talk They are now approaching 20 + inches and have been wormed and live in spacious outside pens.
Please contact me at [email protected]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced