• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

I, too, am serving court papers to Bobby Hill.

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
sunflowercake said:
Yeah, don't piss off italians.
Since Bobby is busy hiding from the angry mob, we've sent a letter to him WHICH HE HAS TO SIGN FOR, letting him know we're gonna frickin' sue his A** if he doesn't return my money.
If he doesn't contact me, legal action will be taken, and he won't be able to say "Oh, they never contacted me." because he signed for the court papers himself, basically admitting that he has done wrong.

I'm glad my family has decided to help me. Is $150 dollars a huge amount of money for me to lose in the deposits? No, it's not. But we have thousands upon thousands of dollars in savings for this exact reason: teaching him a lesson. Since he's scamming people, I'm betting he'll run out of money before we do.

Hear that Bobby? We WILL sue you and run your business into the ground. Make things right while you still can.

I urge others to do the same. I hope this lying, thieving sack goes thousands of dollars into debt for stealing from so many good people who trusted him.

Anyways, I'll let you all know when/if Bobby contacts me, and how the lawsuit goes.

Sorry if i come off rude,but IMO its not even that much cash,he must really need it if he's letting a few extra bucks ruin his rep. If you really want to teach him a lesson so bad,just do your best to warn people to not buy from him! Or just take a road trip to see him in person and work it out, if your really so determined on "teaching him a lesson". Speaking from experience, people really change when they don't have a key board and screen to hide behind.

Dana C

Hi doesn't have to accept the letter and doesn't have to sing for it if he refuses it. A person does not have to accept certified or registered mail. My guess is that you will never hear from him. I am sorry about the bad transaction and loss of money but as for the resolution, you are batting at windmills.
As someone else said, everyone needs to be prepared to post their whole names and an accurate record of dates, times, conversations. I would do everything in my power if I were you to inform as many people as possible about the situation via forums etc. Those that have experienced the same thing need to be signers of the posts as well. Again, as long as you are not willing to do that, no one will take you seriously.
Being old teaches you a few things.

One more thing, some one mentioned their bank filing a mail fraud complaint. Your bank can't. They were not defrauded, you were.
Also, for $150 they will refer you to small claims court. If you are going to sue in small claims, you will need a process server, which will cost you $$ upfront as will filing fees etc. If the process server try's to serve a summons, an intended recipient does not have to answer his door. You can have a sheriff in most states serve the paper but he still doesn't have to answer the door.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam