• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hi Everyone:

Yvonne G

Administrator
5 Year Member
My name is Yvonne and I'm from Clovis, California. I don't know anything about tegus (except for that my grandson has a really big black one from South America and I'm glad he doesn't live with me!!), but what I DO know about is how to get rid of spam and spammers. So that's what I'm going to be doing here. I've been the spam moderator on tortoiseforum.org for a while now, and Josh asked if I would come here and give your moderators a break and help get rid of the spam here. It's not going to happen overnight, but I'll be working on it daily. There's no need to "report" the spam, as I'll be checking the Forum several times throughout the day, but if you ever need to contact me, my email is emys emys @ pac bell . net. (Without the spaces)

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
My name is Yvonne and I'm from Clovis, California. I don't know anything about tegus (except for that my grandson has a really big black one from South America and I'm glad he doesn't live with me!!), but what I DO know about is how to get rid of spam and spammers. So that's what I'm going to be doing here. I've been the spam moderator on tortoiseforum.org for a while now, and Josh asked if I would come here and give your moderators a break and help get rid of the spam here. It's not going to happen overnight, but I'll be working on it daily. There's no need to "report" the spam, as I'll be checking the Forum several times throughout the day, but if you ever need to contact me, my email is emys emys @ pac bell . net. (Without the spaces)
Yvonne- thank you. Your help and diligence is much appreciated. I work at it as a moderator but am proud for your help.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced