• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

"Hey" from SW Florida

LindaE

Thank you for allowing me into your group.I am a long time reptile enthusiast originally from Ct.I went in search of sunshine for myself and my reptile and avian buddies and found myself in Fla.I currently breed ball pythons and work in parrot/ reptile rescue in my area.When I first moved her to Florida my 12 yr old Arg Tegu was stolen from my lania as well as my 2 monitors. I WAS HEARTBROKEN. Recently I decided to try again with aJune hatchling Arg Chocoan Tegu.Cute as could be of course and growing like a weed.I look forward to speaking Tegu with you all !!

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thank you for allowing me into your group.I am a long time reptile enthusiast originally from Ct.I went in search of sunshine for myself and my reptile and avian buddies and found myself in Fla.I currently breed ball pythons and work in parrot/ reptile rescue in my area.When I first moved her to Florida my 12 yr old Arg Tegu was stolen from my lania as well as my 2 monitors. I WAS HEARTBROKEN. Recently I decided to try again with aJune hatchling Arg Chocoan Tegu.Cute as could be of course and growing like a weed.I look forward to speaking Tegu with you all !!
Congrats on your new one. Be VERY careful with its enclosure. This species is highly invasive and hell on natives in the Tampa and Florida City areas.

Toby Wan Kinoby

Welcome to the site! I live in Naples Florida, what part are you from? Just got my baby argentine 2 days ago as well. Sorry to hear about your animals being stolen off your lanai, that's awful!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980