• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello from the U.S.!

BlueLego

Just figured I should pop in and say hi, if I don't do it early on i may end up never posting anything!
I don't currently have any Tegu's, however I have been reading about them and find them fascinating animals. I hope to own one in about 1 1/2 - 2 years, though, so I'm binging on information!
If you have any breeder recommendation's/warnings, I'd love to hear them. I would get a rescue, but I'm more inclined towards getting a juvenile from a breeder, simply because I want to have the highest chance of success the first time around, rather than possibly needing to unteach bad behavior's, etc. I just don't want my family's first experience with a Tegu to be a bad one.
I aim to get an Argentine B/W Tegu, so if there are any specific tips, breeders, etc. point me their way!

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Just figured I should pop in and say hi, if I don't do it early on i may end up never posting anything!
I don't currently have any Tegu's, however I have been reading about them and find them fascinating animals. I hope to own one in about 1 1/2 - 2 years, though, so I'm binging on information!
If you have any breeder recommendation's/warnings, I'd love to hear them. I would get a rescue, but I'm more inclined towards getting a juvenile from a breeder, simply because I want to have the highest chance of success the first time around, rather than possibly needing to unteach bad behavior's, etc. I just don't want my family's first experience with a Tegu to be a bad one.
I aim to get an Argentine B/W Tegu, so if there are any specific tips, breeders, etc. point me their way!
Welcome. Check out Hector's Habitat and Tegusonly for good stock. Lots of good threads hear on all sorts of tegu care subjects. Keep in touch.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny