• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello from the Smokies!

Tucker

Hey y'all, my name is Tucker, I live in East Tennessee. I've been lurking here for a few weeks now, learning all I could and now that I'm getting ready to build a Tegu habitat and purchase my first Tegu I'm in need of some advice, or rather some criticisms on my current planned build sketch (thread to follow in appropriate sub forum).

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hey y'all, my name is Tucker, I live in East Tennessee. I've been lurking here for a few weeks now, learning all I could and now that I'm getting ready to build a Tegu habitat and purchase my first Tegu I'm in need of some advice, or rather some criticisms on my current planned build sketch (thread to follow in appropriate sub forum).
Welcome, Tucker.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602