• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Harnesses for small tegus (niles is 18")

Hi guys! I just purchased this same harness in (blue) at Petsmart. It was 9.99. Course it is not fitting my little guy just yet but sure will be adorable when it does! :)

cab5392

My little one is a massive pain to harness train. I would like her to be adjusted so I don't have a 4 foot long death rolling ball of claws trying to harness her as an adult. She is amazingly calm, lets me get one arm in the harness, and then squirms or jumps out of it, and goes back to lounging while looking at me with her judging little eyes.

Futterwacken698

Oh my gosh I have been looking for a harness!! Never though a ferret harness would be the answer but that makes perfect sense. I made a makeshift one out of some paracord but my little guy is so smart if he catches any sort of hint I'm gonna put it on him he wiggles right out.

Attachments

• 20161011_135357.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 14

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam