• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Greeting From Massachusetts

ZietGiest

Hey i'm new here i don't currently own a tegu but i plan to change that at the end of the summer, i have been doing a ton of research for several months and i recently started a Dubia roach colony(by recently i mean yesterday) that will be the bulk of my tegu's diet. I was thinking of buying a tegu from Underground Reptiles but right when i joined this forum i see they aren't as good as they make themselves look on YouTube so if anyone knows a good place to buy a tegu in or around Massachusetts that would be great. Also does anyone have a good list of care guides i should read? like i said I've done a lot of research but it cant hurt to be a little over prepared.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome. Read a lot of the rhreads here that will help you a lot with questions that you might have. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a book for their keeping. This site can be a lot of help, though.

I know of no breeders in the NE. Perhaps others do.

Tegusonly and Hector's Habitat, both in Florida are excellent sources.

UggLeeDog

5 Year Member
Yes absolutely don't believe your own eyes when you see how beautiful my animals are or how much we care for them, or how we are a family business no not at all believe some trolls with a hidden agenda. Or you can just give me a call or go to our website and decide for yourself who the liars are!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam