• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Green tree python

Grendel

Treysik, don't mean any disrespect but you have no idea what you are talking about. Go to morellia viridis forum and post your recommendations and see what the experts there will tell you.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
My sis in law and brother just got a free green tree python from someone who no longer had time for her. 6ft 6 yrs old. I have a few ques. Regarding some behaviors... she has a shed going on. Seems she was kept too dry. Also has gap on side of mouth like can't shut? Yawns a lot. I was thinking resp infection maybe? Any advice? I told her keep up temps and humidity should be at least 60 right? Also a margarine tub with vicks in it with holes in top. Any other suggestions? Thanks!:)

Scott_k

I don't have a gtp, but I have 2 amazon tree boas and they are not 100% aboreal like green tree pythons. That being said my male never goes on the ground, my female does. I'm not sure on the size of the gtp at full adult, but I like to be able to let me snakes stretch half their body length, whether its horizontal or vertical. Mine are around 4ft and in 2ftx2ftx2ft bins. As far as temperament goes I think it's hit and mid. My male never bites or strike can be held with no issues. My female is really mean. Beautiful animal if you decide to get one.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam