• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Great to be here

Ash_fable

It seems like a great community here.

A little about myself. My name is Ash. :) I'm no stranger to exotics and have worked with them professionally for several years. I have a lot of reptiles of my own including a big male tegu named Payload!

In addition, I have 4 iguanas, 1 nile monitor, 1 sailfin dragon, 6 snakes, a salamander, and dubias (lol). Also have a leachie gecko on the way. As far as mammals go, I currently own 3 foxes with plans to expand to new species. I moderate on an exotic animals forum as well.

My nile monitor also just recently had surgery and is recovering from that.

Here's some pics of the foxies:

IMG_9094.JPG
IMG_1202.JPG

And some of the other babies:

IMG_1004.JPG
IMG_0367.JPG

So that's a bit about me. :) Thanks for being such a helpful community here.

Here I am at work:
IMG_0271.JPG

Aaaaaand at last! Here is a picture of the big boy. Payload is on the left and Paperweight is on the right. Sadly, Paperweight passed away shortly after arrival. But Payload is still happy and healthy! And a big HANDFUL.

16111036_745671558923962_492673791558680576_n.jpg

Attachments

• 16111036_745671558923962_492673791558680576_n.jpg
    16111036_745671558923962_492673791558680576_n.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 7

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It seems like a great community here.

A little about myself. My name is Ash. :) I'm no stranger to exotics and have worked with them professionally for several years. I have a lot of reptiles of my own including a big male tegu named Payload!

In addition, I have 4 iguanas, 1 nile monitor, 1 sailfin dragon, 6 snakes, a salamander, and dubias (lol). Also have a leachie gecko on the way. As far as mammals go, I currently own 3 foxes with plans to expand to new species. I moderate on an exotic animals forum as well.

My nile monitor also just recently had surgery and is recovering from that.

Here's some pics of the foxies:

View attachment 11854
View attachment 11855

And some of the other babies:

View attachment 11856
View attachment 11857

So that's a bit about me. :) Thanks for being such a helpful community here.

Here I am at work:
View attachment 11858

Aaaaaand at last! Here is a picture of the big boy. Payload is on the left and Paperweight is on the right. Sadly, Paperweight passed away shortly after arrival. But Payload is still happy and healthy! And a big HANDFUL.

View attachment 11859
Welcome Ash! You'll have good advice and experience to share. Payload looks healthy and content.

Ash_fable

Thank you for the welcome! Payload is a big boy. He's been going crazy lately, and I made a thread about it in the Black and White Tegu forum.

Is this forum still pretty active? The exotic forum I moderate on has slowed down now that facebook groups have become the new place to go for info. I personally prefer forums better since everything gets archived and no good info is lost.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thank you for the welcome! Payload is a big boy. He's been going crazy lately, and I made a thread about it in the Black and White Tegu forum.

Is this forum still pretty active? The exotic forum I moderate on has slowed down now that facebook groups have become the new place to go for info. I personally prefer forums better since everything gets archived and no good info is lost.
I think it's pretty active. I also like forums partly for same reason as tou and also because I am not on facebook.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
makit5744