• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

First post need some advice

alpinebigfoot

Hi
I have a female b&w tegu a little over 2 foot long. I have been sitting in her cage ignoring her and sometimes she will walk over me. She will sometimes go and hide and will not come back out till i leave. I tried staying in there to wait her out but just can not do it.. She will not let me try to pick her up she will run back and forth everywhere in her cage and i can not get her. She will not come out of her cage. So how can i feed her out of her cage? She has never hissed, or have shown any aggression to me she just runs away. I have been feeding her in her cage because i have no ideas on what to do.,..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced