• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

February Picture Contest 2014

Aardbark

5 Year Member
Hello everyone, its time for this months picture contest! Please submit your tegu pictures, and post them in this thread. The first 3 weeks of the month will be for submissions, and the last week will be for polling wich will be voted on by TeguTalk users. The winner will have their picture featured on the TeguTalk home page for the next month!

As always stay nice and professional, tegus only, only submit one picture, and no special effects, and above all, have fun!

Last edited:

Aardbark

5 Year Member
Example: My submission

Godzilla
azdrnt.jpg

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
@Deac77 Kirby looks awesome man. May I ask though, where did you get Charlie from and was it before Kirby? I must have been on my hiatus when you obtained him because all I remember is coming back and seeing that you had an spectacular looking b/w called Charlie, haha.

Deac77

5 Year Member
Haha @TeguBuzz Charlie is a bit of a long story, he's somewhat of rescue. My friend bought him from a awful home and had to work her tail off to rehab him. His front leg is fused from mbd and he has kinks in his tail and a hump back. It doesn't slow him down though!! He's SUPPOSEDLY one of the last 2012 varnyard chacoans

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
@Deac77 Regardless, he looks healthy. I noticed the kinks in the feeding vid you posted earlier, was checking YouTube and saw it. Definitely a stunning example of a B/W. I'll be getting another Rhino iguana to add up to the list of Cyclura I have. Should be getting here Tuesday or so (whenever I get his enclosure set up Ty Park will ship him).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced