• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

February 23 Kalamazoo, MI Reptile & Exotic Animal Expo

collisonzoo

It’s time once again for the Kalamazoo Reptile & Exotic Animal Expo. The show is this Saturday, February 23, from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM at the Kalamazoo County Fairgrounds, 2900 Lake St., Kalamazoo. We will be back in our regular room this month. This is going to be a great show! Some of the animals that you will see this month include: crested geckos, leopard geckos, velvet geckos, gargoyle geckos, vorax geckos, day geckos, plated lizards, knight anoles, tegus, mantellas, marine toads, Brazilian rainbow boas, hypo Colombian boa, hypo hogg island boa, motley Nicaraguan boa, various ball pythons, carpet pythons, kingsnakes, cornsnakes, ornate south american wood turtles, red ear sliders, soft shells, golden geckos, cuban tree frogs, spiders, scorpions, millipedes, green tree pythons, pac man frogs, and red eye crocodile skinks, to name a few. If you’d prefer something less scaly, we will also have baby hedgehogs, guinea pigs, a male Patagonian cavy, sugar gliders, pet rats, rabbits, and birds. We will also have food for your pets, including live crickets, hornworms, wax worms, meal worms, super worms, live and frozen rodents, and Repashy crested gecko food. You will also be able to buy supplies and live plants for your pet’s home. As always, we will have Freddy the alligator, a large python or two, and other animals that you can interact with in our petting zoo. This is a great opportunity to talk to people who share your passion for animals.

If you have any questions, visit our website at www.KalamazooReptileShow.com or email us. We look forward to seeing you on Saturday!

bfb345

I am going to convince my mother to allow me to go lol how big is it usually and what kind of reptiles are there usually

collisonzoo

I hope you can convince her! We usually have about 40-50 tables full of animals and supplies. There's a pretty good variety of animals available. If you read the first post, there is a list of animals that vendors have specifically committed to bringing this weekend. Hope to see you there!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny