• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Dubia Roach Guide

ksteven813

Hey everyone!
I just wanted to let you know that I have created a website that will hopefully answer some questions about Dubia Roaches as feeders and how to breed them. The website probably does not answer every question out there but I am working on making it perfect. Please let me know if you think something should be added to the site. I used to host the website on a blogspot platform but I was finally able to get a .com version
smile.png
Let me know what you think and what I should add to hopefully answer questions for the new and confused
smile.png
Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hey. Your previous post was over 18 months ago. Please don't come here just to spam us with your links. You're welcome to discuss what you're working on and to add to the community but if you just come to post a link then you're essentially no better than someone posting diet supplement or prescription drug spam.

ksteven813

Yeah I understand. I'm sorry about that. Please feel free to delete this thread. I will become more active in the community and maybe have a chance to re post about this. Thanks josh.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
No worries. We don't need to remove the post, in fact, if you have some tips you can provide us, that'd be great. We just can't allow links with no other contribution to the community :) Thanks for understanding

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced