• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Diet

HelenaReptile

I feed my little guy one adult anole and four super worms, all dusted in calcium supplement. Also, he eats a grape or apple slice every few days. Is this okay? He's only about five and a half inches long.

Jack Curry

I have no experience with hatch longs but this sounds great. I'm sure he's growing rapidly. Try mice, they are a little fattier and cheaper (where I'm at). Try to avoid live feeding, this will make your Tegu feel the need to be aggressive when eating. He may also mistake your hand as prey later in the line.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I feed my little guy one adult anole and four super worms, all dusted in calcium supplement. Also, he eats a grape or apple slice every few days. Is this okay? He's only about five and a half inches long.
With WC anoles I get nervous about parasites. Mix a bariety of food but importaant to eat whole prey items, like frozen/thawed mice of apropriate size.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny