• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Colombian advise

Daniel333

5 Year Member
This is Brooke, my juvenile female Colombian Tegu. She's not aggressive, but have insane feeding response. If she sees me holding foods she will dash towards me and jump to reach the foods, and a lot of time she almost bite me while doing so. Now here's my problem, I'm going on a trip during summer for about a month, and I asked my neighbor to will feed my animals while I'm gone. However, considering Brooke's feeding response, I'm a little bit worry that she will bite my neighbor, plus it seems like I'm the only human that Brooke tolerant. I was planning to ask my neighbor to put foods into her bow when she is sleeping at night, so she can eat in the morning. But something that happen few minutes ago changed my mind, I was cleaning my tarantulas's cage, and I hit something that make a loud noise. Brooke, who was as sleep, freaked out and started dashing around. She calmed down after I call her name. However, now I worried that my neighbor will awake Brooke when she add foods during the night. What should I do ?
image.jpeg

Jrock23

That gold looks awesome, but take the advice from above comments. no need to repeat what was said LOL...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam