• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

big snakes?

fredrick

5 Year Member
Who out there has the biggest snake. If u have pics post them plzz. I want to see the biggest of the biggest. I might get a big snake don't now what kind but it will grow big. So post some pics

KSTAR

5 Year Member
Well boas get pretty big...they get to be a nice size but do remember that space and funds is the biggest issue with big snakes and ofcourse good husbandry cause the big guys that youll most likely be looking at is retics and Burmese pythons besides anacondas...they all are eating machines with very strong feeding responces and they will need quite some room as time goes by and handeling will be good when your gonna be keeping a snake that will get anywhere from 15-20 feet lol so as long as you are able to make sure you cover those 3 areas your good to go :mrgreen:

Sakara

5 Year Member
i have a 10 foot burm... prolly not the largest by far, lol... I also have a baby mainland retic that will be my largest and 2 half dwarf retics :)

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
it's not the size that matters.. :roll: I do love some of those big snakes but since I do most of my handling alone I don't keep any at this time. Here's one your might not see every day, a female papuan python I picked up at an expo. She needed to be purged of parasites and only just started taking f/t rats for me so a bit on the thin side when these pictures were taken. She was 14 feet when I rehomed her and was my snake of choice when doing presentations for my sister's classroom - sweet as a kitten.

118_1813.jpg

118_1840.jpg

118_1806.jpg

Beazer

5 Year Member
Maaaaan I am jealous. I have a few friends who work with papuan pythons. They love em. I was going to get a few a while back, now the price has shot up. Great stuff.

-Jon DeLong

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam