• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Best incubator? Reptipro 6000?

DirtyJerz

[attachment=6481][attachment=6481]My repti pro 6000 arrived yesterday when I unboxed it I had also ordered one of their hydrometer thermostats that was not in the package So I called them they said they would send it out Proceeded to unboxed the incubator took it out and plugged it in Realized that it doesn't have the constant running fan like the new model is supposed to which really sucks!!!!!!! Called them around 9:15 in the morning told them about it they said they were going to check into it and look at the ones that they have in the warehouse and get back to me haven't heard from them yet now it's Friday night their closed and they won't be open until Monday and I have an incubator That I bought that isn't what was advertised on their website not to mention the quality of the paint job on it with runs in it There's globs of excess glue on the inside and smeared on the bottom of the incubator And the shelves don't fit into the spots that they are supposed to!?!?!?!?!?....... Not a good start to something that cost me over $189 for the incubator and hydrometer thermostat combination that didn't even arrive with the incubator!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 69

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
uh-oh, Stange Evil is doing math again!

My Repti-Pro arrived last week as well, but I've been so darn busy, it is in the same place in my garage that FedEX left it. I'll have to unpack it today and check it out.

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
Ha Ha,that's odd i just wrote out an entire reply. Why did that happen? Because i'm awesome?

Simply put, i said i received my repti pro on thursday and just took it out of the box yesterday. I did not get a chance to througly expecty it but from first glance mines looks good! I have the incubating running right now, when i get home i'll let you know how its running. It looks pretty good though honestly!

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
Just got in, mines is in good shape and its pretty accurate, 2f-3f difference from top to bottom (bottoms cooler). Sometime next week I plan to really test it out with the vermiculite and egg containers all in place to see how good it is. I really like the look of this thing!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 80

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
Just got off the phone with them, they said there is a constant running fan that you will not notice. So it's two fans. Also they send out the incubators with a little piece of paper inside warning about the possibilty of electrical failures due to condensation build up in the light inside the incubator or something, and with the paper is a small piece of plastic your suppose to put over the light inside the incubator.

So far my temps are actually decent , 1-2degree difference.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I finally unpacked mine and it looks good! It is smaller than I expected. The temps are dipping down this week, so I think I'm going to wait until it warms up to test it. Then again, I'm home all week this week, so maybe this is a good time to test it out.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced