• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Another Positive Review for Tegusonly

Ashuhmuhley

Hi Everyone, I ordered my first Tegu a few weeks ago from Tegusonly. I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome- he is just a hatchling but he is beautiful. His name is Tigger, and he arrived healthy and happy. And for being just a little guy he was very friendly and didn't have much trouble adjusting! Tigger's been growing like crazy in the 3 weeks I've had him, and hasn't encountered any problems yet. Rodney was very helpful, and responded to every email almost right away! The price couldn't be beat either. I'll definitely be ordering another from him at some point and I encourage anyone interested in purchasing a tegu to check him out!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    758.3 KB · Views: 87

loweryrr

Forgot to say welcome to the family. I plan on getting another from him hopefully next summer. I would love to have a big male. Still debating on either a high white or a fire belly. My adult female has been a sweet lizard and is currently taking a nap on the couch with my girlfriend. I haven't had many reptiles that enjoyed human interaction but tegus seem too. I'm a happy camper

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced