• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

American Alligator

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Re: RE: American Alligator

chitodadon said:
Give him pork chops

from Samsung Galaxy S3

Make sure they're coated with a thick layer of 'ah-so ' sauce first. It mimics what they eat in the wild. (Boneless spare ribs)

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Deac77

5 Year Member
james.w said:
I would love a caiman, but they are not legal to keep in las Vegas.

I like these because they stat small we have a female that's 7 years old and has a 10x10 outdoor cage with a pond she's only 2 foot long :D these are also super docile compared to most species

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
james.w said:

Harry Reid and company are just looking out for you because he knows what is best for Nevadan's and caiman's safety and health. After all, he IS a lawyer and lawyers always know what is best for YOU. Lawyers also succeded in preventing African pygmy hedgehogs from being legal in New York City. Think of the mayhem that would happen if a hedgehog got loose in one of our schools! We must keep these dangerous animals out of the hands of law abiding citizens to protect the children. To hell with our freedom!

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Re: RE: American Alligator

Dubya said:
james.w said:

Harry Reid and company are just looking out for you because he knows what is best for Nevadan's and caiman's safety and health. After all, he IS a lawyer and lawyers always know what is best for YOU. Lawyers also succeded in preventing African pygmy hedgehogs from being legal in New York City. Think of the mayhem that would happen if a hedgehog got loose in one of our schools! We must keep these dangerous animals out of the hands of law abiding citizens to protect the children. To hell with our freedom!

I second

from Samsung Galaxy S3

Deac77

5 Year Member
james.w said:
She is seriously undersized if she is only 2' long.

Nah it's a hybrid something about the hybrid does something to the growth rate most don't get larger than 3 foot I don't remember what she gets feed every other day whole prey and is outside all spring and summer and has all sorts if UVB for winter

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Most of diamonds I have seen are around 4-5 feet. They are a Spectacled x Yacare cross. The Culvers dwarf caiman is the smallest and they are around 4-4.5'.

Deac77

5 Year Member
Yea I got pics

Me and my mate that raise retics are friends with a breeder In Houston of them he has some about 4 foot but most his stay 3ish

This is the female

[attachment=6186]

Ill get more for ya later and one on next to a yardstick

We are getting 2 babies as soon as its warm enough to ship

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358485393.882947.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358485393.882947.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 11

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Deac77 said:
Yea I got pics

Me and my mate that raise retics are friends with a breeder In Houston of them he has some about 4 foot but most his stay 3ish

This is the female

Are you in Houston? I know a dwarf breeder here in Houston - Justin Boltiere, not sure if hes still at it, but he wasa few years back.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Omg I'm dying...no. must look away from the cuteness. Must not buy one. *whew* that was close. :)

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Deac77

5 Year Member
TeguBuzz said:
Deac77 said:
Yea I got pics

This is the female

Are you in Houston? I know a dwarf breeder here in Houston - Justin Boltiere, not sure if hes still at it, but he wasa few years back.

I'm in midland

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam