• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

All he eats is pinkys

Colten

I recently got a young tegu who is about two months old now. All he will eat is pinkys an only if hand feed. I know he is young an need as much crickets an insects he can get. But he won't eat anything else. Any suggestions on how what to feed him. Plus he is still new so isn't out very much cause of new place.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I recently got a young tegu who is about two months old now. All he will eat is pinkys an only if hand feed. I know he is young an need as much crickets an insects he can get. But he won't eat anything else. Any suggestions on how what to feed him. Plus he is still new so isn't out very much cause of new place.
No sweat on his hiding. Takes a week or two or even yree tobsettle. Make sure his pinkies are liberally dusted with calcium. Others here can tell you the proper 2:1 ratio based on prey size.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602