• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

63 day old eggs

John McLaughlin

5 Year Member
Guys I have now 25 eggs out of 27.
the where laid Easter Sunday and are now 63 days old.
Up until yesterday they where perfect plump and white.
Some are now beginning to dimple, what do I do?
They have been in a herpastat controlled 86 degrees 99% humidity.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
That's what healthy eggs do right before they hatch.

John McLaughlin

5 Year Member
25 healthy babies, hatched out 6/09/15,
photo 2 (2).JPG
photo 3 (1).JPG
photo 1 (2).JPG
66 days

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You probably won't need it, but good luck with sales. They're worth 2 bills a pop. Bring pics of the parents.

John McLaughlin

5 Year Member
You probably won't need it, but good luck with sales. They're worth 2 bills a pop. Bring pics of the parents.
Thanks, these guys are eating machines. Bought a thousand 1/4 inch crickets a month ago to plump them up myself. they where going through those quickly. Purchased a thousand adults from reptilefood.com I do not know where they are located, UPS tracking said UPS Great Britain. They arrived next day and are huge plump crickets. Not 1 dead. they have been hammering those. They also like cut up fresh water shrimp. Tried 25 frozen thawed pinks today, in just moments gone. Not everyone ate one the bigs had 2. The smalls cleaned up on shrimp. Tried the high end cat food, rabbit with pork liver they wouldn't touch it. I have them in a 125 Gal. No aggression problems. They forage around and then all dog pile together under lamp or in cool spot. I'm using puppy pads and they really seem to work well. Toes do not get caught up at all and they are quite absorbent.

John McLaughlin

5 Year Member
some pics

Attachments

• photo 6 lizard.JPG
    photo 6 lizard.JPG
    827.2 KB · Views: 71
  • photo 5 lizard.JPG
    photo 5 lizard.JPG
    780.9 KB · Views: 57
  • photo 4 lizard.JPG
    photo 4 lizard.JPG
    925.5 KB · Views: 59
  • photo 3 lizard.JPG
    photo 3 lizard.JPG
    643.5 KB · Views: 55
  • photo 2 lizard.JPG
    photo 2 lizard.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 65
  • photo 1 lizard.JPG
    photo 1 lizard.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 65

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
They're beautiful. I hope your sales were successful. If not, wholesale'm out. Still good money.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced