• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Gibran- Don't hold me to it because genotype and phenotype vary so much = what you see may not quite be what you think it is. Looks like a blue but I can't rule out other influence.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Ok thanks yea maybe after a few sheds it would look like a straight blue @Walter1
Tough part is that you ask the right question at the most difficult time of knowing the answer without having the paper trail. Regardless, has a sharp look. Keep posted.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I will just trust the guy and go along and hope to be true and as of the other tegu I posted am decided not to go with her cause it seemed skitch... Douglas had said Hector doesn't have any B/W but Hector does and when I asked Hector two hours ago if for sure the female he produced that he gaved to Douglas was a Blue X Chacoan and not a Blue X B/W he responded with "I'm sorry, I've sold multiple clutches and don't know." but I had gotten in contact with him the other day and he had said yes that what Douglas had said was true but now he saying he don't know which is weird and shady @Walter1
probably worth going with original call on the tegu, a B x C. Within six months you'll have a good idea of what it is, especially if Hector has pics of examples of both crosses when adult.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced