• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

10ft X 4ft X 4ft build

beantickler

Well... I finally got around to starting my oversized enclosure for my male Red Tegu. The wood I used is from Lowe's and it's garbage. Everything lined up and measured out the same but you can see the twists in the 2x4's. Hopefully the plywood puts it in the right shape.

beantickler

Forgot the pics...

Attachments

• 20151206_164453.jpg
    20151206_164453.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 687
  • 20151206_190841.jpg
    20151206_190841.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 656

snibborsirk

Sweet enclosure beantickler! How in the hell did you convince your wife to let you make that a gigantic permanent structure in your home????! My wife is terrified of reptiles so I'm lucky to have anything at all inside. I kinda feel guilty though because I'm considering using my wife's fear of reptiles along with her lack of knowledge on them to get a third tegu - hopefully a female blue to produce Chacoan/blue crosses. I'll just tell her the first 2 reproduced and had 1 baby that looks completely different!

beantickler

Sweet enclosure beantickler! How in the hell did you convince your wife to let you make that a gigantic permanent structure in your home????! My wife is terrified of reptiles so I'm lucky to have anything at all inside. I kinda feel guilty though because I'm considering using my wife's fear of reptiles along with her lack of knowledge on them to get a third tegu - hopefully a female blue to produce Chacoan/blue crosses. I'll just tell her the first 2 reproduced and had 1 baby that looks completely different!
Lol it didn't take much... I showed her a drawing of it but my measurements originally were only an 8x4x4 and when she came home it was 10.5x4x4... Lol She was a little shocked but i got away with it...

beantickler

I'm finished with the inside aside from some tile im gonna lay on the floor of it someday... He is in it and happy as far as I can gather. I got a new phone and couldn't figure out how to upload so tomorrow is another day... Sorry for the pictureless teaser... Oh and the outside hasn't been trimmed or painted...

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced